- apollo: A Lua to C++ binding library, written in modern C++11.
- My Vim configuration is, of course, a never ending story.
- This blog. ;-)
- luabind (fork): A fork of the popular Lua to C++ binding
library that was written before C++11 was a thing.
- Jade 2D game engine: Based on SFML and the luabind fork above.
- FloodFill: A 2D puzzle game; the only game ever made with the above
- ssig: A tiny signals & slots (“events”) library for C++, because
Boost.Signals2 was too slow.
- I helped fix a bug that affected all Android 4.x and 5.x kernels for the
Samsung Galaxy S2, Note 1, and other Exynos 4210 devices. It was merged e.g in